Practitioner Report CreditsJuly 3, 2020
Protected: HTMA Winner – Cost TestSeptember 25, 2021
In this package, you will receive a Hair Mineral Analysis report from Analytical Research Labs and a report and supplement recommendation,
Our report and supplement recommendation is generated by our own world-class reporting system that analyzes over 400 different patterns and variations.
Unfortunately, many lab reports are old and outdated, they do not show newer HTMA patterns and their ideal ratios and mineral values are not updated with the latest information, our amazing application is completely up-to-date with all of the latest HTMA research.
We will analyze both initial and retest HTMA charts.
Upon purchasing please allow a few hours for our team to process the order and send you information on how to send your hair sample to the lab. When the sample has been analyzed our team will receive the results, generate a report and supplement recommendation and email the information to you.
If you have any questions please use our contact form to get in touch,
How it works:
1. Once you have made the order a member of our team will take a look at the order and email information on how to cut your hair for sampling.
2. You send your sample to Analytical Research Laboratories in Pheonix, Az
3. Once your sample has been analyzed the results are sent to us at hairanalysis.report
4. We will make a report with supplement recomendations using our premium report application.
5. Both test results and report with supplements are then emailed to you.
What is on the test & report?
– 13 main mineral values
– 7 toxic metals
– 5 addtional minerals
– Oxidation rate
– Detailed Htma report with latest research and patterns
– Details reports of mineral ratios
– Major htma patterns analyzing over 300patterns
– Copper toxicity information and hidden copper toxicity indicators
– Adrenal burnout information
– Toxic metal information
– Retest patterns
-Positive and joy patterns
– Side-by-side graphs showing initial and retest
– This does not include a Skype/phone consultation.