Welcome to hairanalysis.report!
Support 24/7click here to message
Welcome to the program report. This report will give you an overview on how to integrate a thorough corrective healing program. Throughout the report is information and advice based upon your most recent HTMA, please read through the report thoroughly and check-in with your practitioner on a regular basis.
This healing program is a deep corrective healing modality aimed at healing the body at deep permanent levels. Healing the body is a holistic process, working on many aspects at once. Ranging from a corrective diet, to detoxification, to healthy lifestyles and mental exercises to reduce overthinking and to correct deep seated traumas.
Before we begin, it is best to give an overview of what to expect in order for you to be best prepared for deep integrative healing. This report is an overview as to not overwhelm an individual. However there is much more information on each section in the read more links.
1. A need for much more rest- We live in a quick-paced world. Many people have been taught to ‘not be lazy’ or to ‘get off the couch’. It is important to work and be productive but not to excess where it wears down the body. Overcoming the guilt of slowing down and taking life easier is an important step in healing. In-fact without much more rest it can be hard to heal, if healing even happens at all if the lifestyle isn’t adjusted.
2. Friends and family- This healing program often goes against many societal norms. People expect quick fixes by using drugs from a Dr's office. Sometimes when friends and family see what you are doing they may question your actions. Telling you the diet isn’t working, or you shouldn’t do the detox procedures and other things. Sometimes in these situations it’s better to say nothing than try to explain the reasons why you are doing various things. This may sound extreme but it’s surprising how at times especially in the early stages support from friends and family may not be what you expect. This isn’t the case for everyone of course but it’s worth mentioning.
3. Finances- This healing program is designed to be as cost effective as possible. Of course eating organic foods is ideal, but if finances are a problem, frozen can suffice. Restructuring work may also be necessary. A more relaxed job would be preferable to a busy one, you may be able to work for family which can make healing easier for example.
4. Healing reactions- This can often be the biggest stumbling block for most people. Mainly because it’s not well known. In simple terms, if the body is full of toxins, these toxins must come out in order to heal properly. When they enter the bloodstream they are often accompanied by unwanted symptoms. These can range from sleep disturbances, fatigue, headaches, brain fog and others. It is important to understand this and to not give up when these symptoms arise because it is a sign of healing. We talk about this very important aspect in the healing reactions section.
5. Changes to awareness and perception- This is a tricky one and is somewhat related to healing reactions. Many people live in a fog or daze. Their personality has almost left them due to fatigue, toxins and mineral imbalances. As we heal and rebalance ourselves our brain works much better. We may become more aware, clear headed and a hidden personality may begin to come out. This may not sound bad but when a person has been living and thinking a certain way for years this process may come as a shock to the person. The trick is to try and relax and after a while you get used to this new level of awareness and perception.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content