COMING ALIVE PATTERN
Definition. This pattern is said to be present on a retest mineral analysis whenever the levels of all four of the macrominerals – calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium – rise on a retest. It is also present, to a lesser degree, when 1, 2 or 3 macrominerals increase on a retest, providing the other macrominerals remain the same as on the previous test.
Coming alive pattern indicates more energy, in general, and an awakening or significant enhancement of the adaptive energy of a person.
It is considered a positive change pattern on a retest. Often, the client reports feeling more energetic, and symptoms of fatigue and exhaustion, and perhaps depression, may improve.
SETTLING DOWN PATTERN
This pattern is present on a retest hair mineral analysis whenever the levels of all four of the macrominerals – calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium – decrease on a retest. It is also present, to a lesser degree, when 1, 2 or 3 macrominerals decrease on a retest, provided the other macrominerals remain the same as on the previous test.
This pattern indicates a relaxation of the body in a curious way. It is as though the person settles in for the long haul, and is more stable in his or her health. Often, with this pattern in the macrominerals, there is an elimination in progress of the amigos (iron, manganese, aluminum, nickel, chromium, for example), or in some other toxic metals such as copper or cadmium.
Settling down pattern is considered a very positive health indicator.
Variants. These include:
1. The pattern can be mild or more extreme. It is mild if the mineral levels decrease just a little. The pattern is more dramatic if the numbers all decrease significantly. Both are excellent.
Super Settling. The definition of this pattern is when all four macrominerals decrease 50% or more on a retest mineral analysis. It is more intense than just a settling down pattern.
2. Double settling down is a settling down pattern on the first four macrominerals, and a settling down on the second four minerals on an ARL chart (iron, copper, manganese and zinc).
3. One can settle down into four lows. This is usually a healing four lows pattern, and very good.
4. The first three macrominerals can decrease or remain the same, while the fourth, potassium, increases. This is often a settling down pattern combined with an elimination of toxic potassium.
5. Calcium, sodium and potassium decrease while magnesium increases. This may be a settling down pattern along with the return of a controller, a type of guide creature. The creature then helps the body remove less desirable magnesium, causing a rise in the magnesium level.